Frequently Asked Questions

Are you on Facebook?

Yes we are - check for Sale RSL & Community Club  or click here.

When are you open?

We are open for trading from 10 am Mon – Sat and from 11 am Sundays.


Are you open to the public?

Absolutely.   We are a community club as well as an RSL and we welcome everyone.  


Do you have to be a member?

If you live more than 5 km from the club, you can just sign in at the desk without being an official member, but if you live within 5 km, then you have to be a member to come in.  That's the Licencing and Gaming Laws.


What memberships do you have?

We have 4 Categories of members.

Service – have served in the military

Affiliate – have a family member who served in the military

Social – no military in the family

All of these above cost $20 and you get discounts on drinks and other rewards such as $20 of raffle tickets on your birthday.  (ask about the discounted 3 year membership)

Community – Allows entry to the club to comply with Licensing Regulations - $5 – no further club discounts. 


Do you have to have military service to come to the club?

No.  Most of our members are social members.  We welcome everyone.


Do you cater for children?

Yes, we are family focused and have a great kids room.   


Can we hold a function there?

Yes, we can help you with your function such as birthday, engagement, wedding, retirement or whatever the reason.

Our Roulettes Bistro can create a menu specially for your function - if you like, we can even arrange the cake.


Do you take EFTPOS?

Yes we have facilities for EFTPOS or you can withdraw cash from the club.  


What meals do you serve?

Our Roulettes Bistro is 'a la carte'.  It serves a variety of meals for both lunch and dinner with a seniors menu and specials each night.    


See Roulettes Bistro Facebook Page for more information.  Click Here 


Do you have a Happy Hour?

Yes, every day from 5 - 6 p.m.       $5 schooners / $1 off other alcoholic drinks.


What about a dress code.

Yes, we have a dress code - no  bare feet, singlets or dirty work wear hat or headdress.  The dress code is displayed at both entrances to the club.


Can I work there?

If you are looking for bar work, then drop your resume into the club manager.  To work in the club, you will need your RSA, RSG and Gaming Industry Employees Licence.